The Offline version allows to setup measurements and to acquire data from a hyperpectral camera as well as to do hyperspectral imaging offline on the users PC.
The Perception Studio Offline version allows to setup measurements and to acquire data from a hyperspectral camera as well as to do hyperspectral imaging offline on the user's PC.
Import Hyperspectral cube data or e.g. example projects into the Perception Studio program framework,
setup a measurement and acquire Hyperspectral data from an interfaced camera,
explore the content of Hyperspectral cube data,
model molecular information using Chemical Color Imaging methods.
- Perception Studio framework software
- Perception Acquire plugin
- Perception Explore plugin
- Perception Model plugin
This version is used primarily for work off the production line as well as for evaluation purposes and feasibility studies involving hyperspectral technology.
- Exploratory analysis of plastics
- Impurity detection on sausage
- Hyperspectral imaging step by step
- Get started
- Quantitative Analysis of Ibuprofen Pills
- Apple with bruises
- Ibuprofen pills
- Sausage contaminated with plastics
- Seal inspection
- Stemmer Imaging Pen
- Three polymer samples
- Various plastics
- Wood partly wet
Good to Know
- See requirements, installation as well as licensing. manual for information on
- Be sure to have a Calibration Package available together with your camera and installed on your PC.
- Consider the version of Perception Studio when streaming of molecular data is needed.
- Find out your local sales distributive on Hyperspectral hardware and software from here.
© 2018 by Perception Park GmbH
The content of this page and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any publication, transmission or other use of the information by a person or entity other than the intended addressee is prohibited. If you receive this in error please contact Perception Park and delete copied material. Perception Park GmbH, Nikolaiplatz 4 / 3, A-8020 Graz; Austria; FN 400381x