Example data are downloadable from the download space. Feel free to add data you think to be useful for other users. This page summarizes all steps necessary to publish your data to all users of this web service.
- Contact Perception Park (firstname.lastname@example.org) about your wish
- We will grant access to the sandbox space to you
- Add an example page of your data to the sandbox. See the Upload an Example Data Set page for further reference.
- Inform Perception Park about your example data page available
- After verification, the page gets published in the download space accessible to other users.
Please add only data of your origin. Add a picture and contact information in order other users can refer to you as donor. Perception Park will not proof issues on copyrights.
- Apple with bruises
- Ibuprofen pills
- Sausage contaminated with plastics
- Seal inspection
- Stemmer Imaging Pen
- Three polymer samples
- Various plastics
- Wood partly wet
- Exploratory analysis of plastics
- Impurity detection on sausage
- Hyperspectral imaging step by step
- Get started
- Quantitative Analysis of Ibuprofen Pills
© 2016 by Perception Park GmbH
The content of this page and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any publication, transmission or other use of the information by a person or entity other than the intended addressee is prohibited. If you receive this in error please contact Perception Park and delete copied material. Perception Park GmbH, Nikolaiplatz 4 / 3, A-8020 Graz; Austria; FN 400381x