The Desktop version allows users to do hyperspectral imaging on example projects or on imported data
|Table of Contents|
Perception Studio Desktop
The Desktop version allows users to do hyperspectral imaging on example projects or on imported data.
- Perception Studio framework program
- Perception Explore plugin
- Perception Model plugin
Since this version allows to work with available data on the user's PC, it is often used for exploratory analysis of data or for evaluation purposes (demo version).
Backup&recovery manager of DELL and ALIEN WARE hardware is in conflict with the File Save dialog.
Description: The formatting of the File Save dialog is not correct. The Studio program crashes when saving data.
Work around: deinstall the backup&recovery manager.
Planed fix: in progress.
Hint: E.g. try to update of the Backup&recovery manager to version 1.9. This could solve the issue.
Good to Know
- See requirements, installation as well as licensing. manual for information on
- The software is free of charge within one month after installation. Simply activate the software to be runable on your PC hardware without any bounds on time.
- Find out your local sales distributive on Hyperspectral hardware and software from here.
© 2016 by Perception Park GmbH
The content of this page and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any publication, transmission or other use of the information by a person or entity other than the intended addressee is prohibited. If you receive this in error please contact Perception Park and delete copied material. Perception Park GmbH, Nikolaiplatz 4 / 3Wartingergasse 42, A-8020 8010 Graz; Austria; FN 400381x