Download an installer from below and follow the instructions of the installation guide
See the history of updates here. Note the requirements to your PC.
|title||View all updates to this release|
The Perception Studio Offline version allows to setup measurements and to acquire data from a hyperspectral camera as well as to do hyperspectral imaging offline on the user's PC.
Import Hyperspectral cube data or e.g. example projects into the Perception Studio program framework,
setup a measurement and acquire Hyperspectral data from an interfaced camera,
explore the content of Hyperspectral cube data,
model molecular information using Chemical Color Imaging methods.
- Perception Studio framework software
- Perception Acquire plugin
- Perception Explore plugin
- Perception Model plugin
This version is used primarily for work off the production line as well as for evaluation purposes and feasibility studies involving hyperspectral technology.
Backup&recovery manager of DELL and ALIEN WARE hardware is in conflict with the File Save dialog.
Description: The formatting of the File Save dialog is not correct. The Studio program crashes when saving data.
Work around: deinstall the backup&recovery manager.
Planed fix: in progress.
Hint: E.g. try to update of the Backup&recovery manager to version 1.9. This could solve the issue.
Good to Know
- See the Perception Studio program manual for information on requirements, installation as well as licensing.
- Be sure to have a Calibration Package available together with your camera and installed on your PC.
- Consider the Inline version of Perception Studio when streaming of molecular data is needed.
- The software is free of charge within one month after installation. Simply activate the software to be runable on your PC hardware without any bounds on time.
- Find out your local sales distributive on Hyperspectral hardware and software from here.