- Binary File: The first is the binary file for the main *.hdr
- File Format: always use "Raw Data" when importing from LUMO, otherwise the spectral smoothing will be disabled and the data set will be more noisy
- Rotate: files from LUMO need to be rotated by 90 degrees
- Dark Image HDR File: the path to the dark image HDR
- Dark Image BIN File: the path to the dark image RAW or BIN or other
- White Image HDR File: the path to the White image HDR
- White Image BIN File: the path to the White image RAW or BIN or other
usually Usually the importer should fill out all parameters by itself, but just in case some files have different naming or were moved to another place, the user can correct the pathes of the balancing image files.